Known for having some of the best views of Santa Barbara’s city, mountain, sea and islands, the Riviera stretches alongside the coast, giving many residents ocean views. This area is known for being one of the more prestigious neighborhoods in the county, with homes ranging from $1 million to 8 million dollars. The Riviera has a series of winding streets that travel up the hillside, leading to gorgeous homes with breathtaking views. Named after the French and Italian Rivieras in Europe, Santa Barbara residents are able to enjoy a similar setting without having to travel out of the country. The Riviera serves as home to Marymount and Santa Barbara Middle Schools, two prestigious local private schools, as well as the Riviera Theatre, where locals can go for entertainment.
*Painting by Chris Potter*
Sign Up For Emily’s Newsletter
- El Fureidis Featured in the Santa Barbara News Press - Houseaholic
- Newly Listed - El Fureidis Estate
- Noozhawk Article - Village Properties' Alma Del Pueblo Team Sets Record for Downtown Condo Sales
- Interview with KEYT News - Emily Speaks to High End Luxury Homes on the Rise
- Happy Spring! - Quarterly Newsletter