Theaters & Venues
The Arlington Theater was built in 1931 on the former site of the Arlington Hotel and resembles a Spanish Colonial Revival Style with the red tiled exterior and lavishly decorated interior. It is the largest performing arts venue and movie theater in Santa Barbara and hosts events associated with the Santa Barbara Film Festival.
The Granada Theater was built in the 1920s and remains the tallest structure in Santa Barbara. Located in the heart of Downtown Santa Barbara, this venue hosts events for the Santa Barbara Symphony, State Street Ballet, Opera Santa Barbara, and Santa Barbara Choral Society. It also features national and international events presented by UCSB Arts & Lectures.
Registered as a California Historical Landmark, The Lobero Theater was founded in 1873 by Jose Lobero and originally built as an opera house. The theater hosts events year round and the buildings’ acoustics and smaller size makes it ideal for chamber music.
Santa Barbara Bowl
This popular outdoor venue was built in 1936, originally for the Santa Barbara community’s Fiesta pageant. Located on a hill with views of the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful stone venue hosts a range of concerts and stand-up comedians.
Sign Up For Emily’s Newsletter
- El Fureidis Featured in the Santa Barbara News Press - Houseaholic
- Newly Listed - El Fureidis Estate
- Noozhawk Article - Village Properties' Alma Del Pueblo Team Sets Record for Downtown Condo Sales
- Interview with KEYT News - Emily Speaks to High End Luxury Homes on the Rise
- Happy Spring! - Quarterly Newsletter